Louisa Bracq Bybliss Foulard
Underwired scarf bra for our smaller breasted beauties! The Louisa Bracq full-cup bra from the Bybliss collection refers to the personal collection of jewelry designer Victoire Castellane entitled "Fleurs d'excess". Bybliss is a plant and floral collection composed of graphics reminiscent of collage effects. The back of the model is stretchy and lined with tulle, offering you optimal comfort in all circumstances.
Pair with the Bybliss Panties!
- US Sizing
Bra Fit Tip
**We recommend going down one cup size, as this bra runs fuller in the cup.
Definitely get some lingerie wash! We sell a brand called Soak in the shop. We highly recommend it! When you are ready to wash your bras:
1) Fill your sink with warm water.
2) Put 1 tsp of the soap in the water.
3) Put your bras in the water. If you have extra deodorant build put a little bit of extra soap on that area and work it in with your hands or a toothbrush.
4) Let your bras soak for about 20 minutes.
5) Softly ring them out.
6) Lay them on a towel or hang them to dry.
I went into the shop yesterday to be fitted and turns out I’m not a 34C I’m a 30DDD. The more you know. This bra is one of the most comfortable out of all of the bras I tried. I didn’t realize I could look and feel hot and confident while also forgetting I have a bra on. I know it’s expensive… worth it to treat myself to the first good bra I have ever bought in my like. It also gives Persephone and Mother Earth vibes! Love it so much