Louisa Bracq Paco Shorty Panties
These panties are just beautiful! They pair wonderfully with the other bras in the Paco line. "Paco” in the color Noir, is a very sophisticated range, paying tribute to the iconic French fashion designer of the 60s and 70s; Paco Rabanne. Its chain motif, with large links embroidered on stretch tulle is the eye-catching highlight of this range.
Definitely get some lingerie wash! We sell a brand called Soak in the shop. We highly recommend it! When you are ready to wash your bras:
1) Fill your sink with warm water.
2) Put 1 tsp of the soap in the water.
3) Put your bras in the water. If you have extra deodorant build put a little bit of extra soap on that area and work it in with your hands or a toothbrush.
4) Let your bras soak for about 20 minutes.
5) Softly ring them out.
6) Lay them on a towel or hang them to dry.
These fit my bum so well and the fabric is soft and luxurious. These are a beautiful pair of panties and will be purchasing more.