Anita Elouise One Piece Swimsuit *Final Sale*
With Anita Swim's Elouise One Piece Swimsuit you can choose your amount of coverage with the slide of an easy zipper. Go from demure to daring in seconds with the cool center zip of this great swimsuit outfitted with Anita's fabulous cups for support and coverage. This suit is sized by dress size and cup size.
- Low scoop back
- Mesh shelf bra with seams for bust support
- Larger sizes are cut higher in the back and lower in the leg for more coverage
- Straps adjust in the back
- Fabric content: 70% nylon, 30% elastane
The sizing of this swimsuit is confusing so we'll try to break it down. They come in US dress sizes, and the cups are generous. To make it easier, we put in parenthesis the dress size and the range of cup sizes is shown before. We find these swimsuits fit shorter in the torso. If you have a long torso, go up a dress size (i.e, if you normally wear a size 6 dress, go to a size 8). Sizing is US based.
Definitely get some lingerie wash! We sell a brand called Soak in the shop. We highly recommend it! When you are ready to wash your bras:
1) Fill your sink with warm water.
2) Put 1 tsp of the soap in the water.
3) Put your bras in the water. If you have extra deodorant build put a little bit of extra soap on that area and work it in with your hands or a toothbrush.
4) Let your bras soak for about 20 minutes.
5) Softly ring them out.
6) Lay them on a towel or hang them to dry.
*Clearance Items are Final Sale*
This swimsuit is gorgeous! I love the pattern and the cut is nice. However, I would not recommend this to somebody with a full bust who needs support. I’m a 32J and there was little to no support for my breasts. There is no underwire as stated in the description and I think it has solidified that I need bathing suits that have underwire. My boobs are squished and unsupported in this. I would only recommend this is you do not have the most full breasts and if you do not need/want underwire in a bathing suit. It’s a bummer because I really wanted this to work out! I was able to return it.