Anita Miss Orely Nursing Bra
Miss Orely is enchanting with French charm: dreamy and romantic, playful with cheeky accents – you will love this fashion nursing bra. The functional details ensure plenty of comfort while you nurse: the comfort straps lined with soft foam are connected with the nursing clip and are adjustable at the back. The power tulle back is highly functional for an all-round secure hold.
Bosom Besties Fit Notes
This runs true to size and runs snug in the band. No worries, the band will stretch and ease with wear. The cups have seams and do a great job of shaping and minimizing the breasts. The straps are padded in the larger cup sizes H+. This bra will give you a more minimized look by making your breasts look not as round, but more narrow in the front.
Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: When should you buy these bras? We answer your questions and provide special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing bras HERE.
Definitely get some lingerie wash! We sell a brand called Soak in the shop. We highly recommend it! When you are ready to wash your bras:
1) Fill your sink with warm water.
2) Put 1 tsp of the soap in the water.
3) Put your bras in the water. If you have extra deodorant build put a little bit of extra soap on that area and work it in with your hands or a toothbrush.
4) Let your bras soak for about 20 minutes.
5) Softly ring them out.
6) Lay them on a towel or hang them to dry.