Panache Rocha Low Front Balconnet
Have you ever wished for a plunge bra that offers just a little bit more support and coverage? Enter: Rocha. We call Rocha a Low Front Balcony, the centre front sits lower than a regular balcony and a little higher than a regular plunge to offer a super flattering shape without compromising on support. This is a truly unique style that will fit nicely into any lingerie collection in this charming Garnet Rose shade. We love the contrast between the soft lace cups and solid under band, giving an effortlessly stylish look. Rocha has been consciously developed, using recycled elements throughout.
- 4 piece cups with stretch lace top cups and lined bottom cups
- Stretch mesh lined wings give you a firm and comfortable fit around your body, and are scooped slightly to create a flattering finish
- Fully adjustable straps
- Non padded bra for a fuller bust
- Elastic along the neck edge of the cups to provide extra stability
- Side slings bring your bust together and give you forward projection
Definitely get some lingerie wash! We sell a brand called Soak in the shop. We highly recommend it! When you are ready to wash your bras:
1) Fill your sink with warm water.
2) Put 1 tsp of the soap in the water.
3) Put your bras in the water. If you have extra deodorant build put a little bit of extra soap on that area and work it in with your hands or a toothbrush.
4) Let your bras soak for about 20 minutes.
5) Softly ring them out.
6) Lay them on a towel or hang them to dry.