Curvy Kate Wrapsody Bandeau Swimsuit
Wrap it, twist it, tie it, and bow it! Whatever your style you can make the new Curvy Kate Bandeau Swimsuit yours! Just think of Wrapsody as your LBS (little black swimsuit) the lightweight mesh wrap panels can be tied and worn in endless ways to create a week’s worth of chic looks. How will you wear yours?
- Underwired cups
- Lightweight mesh wrap panels for maximum ways to wrap and quick drying.
- With 'Xtra Life Lycra' for long lasting shape retention and resistance to heat, chlorine and sunscreen
- 82% Polyamide, 7% Polyester, 6% Elastane & 5% Lycra, Excludes Trimmings.
- Hand wash only.
Definitely get some lingerie wash! We sell a brand called Soak in the shop. We highly recommend it! When you are ready to wash your bras:
1) Fill your sink with warm water.
2) Put 1 tsp of the soap in the water.
3) Put your bras in the water. If you have extra deodorant build put a little bit of extra soap on that area and work it in with your hands or a toothbrush.
4) Let your bras soak for about 20 minutes.
5) Softly ring them out.
6) Lay them on a towel or hang them to dry.
The swimsuit fit so well and the material feels great against the skin. I bought a few of that same brand! I’m
I was so excited to get a one piece in my bra size, but I forgot to take into account my torso length, so when I tried it on, the top of it barely grazed my nipples.
I never thought I’d have a swimsuit that made me feel supported and beautiful at the same time! Couldn’t be happier with it ❤️