Anita Miss Anita Wireless Molded Cup Nursing Bra
If you want a wire-free and molded cup nursing bra, this is the one! Miss Anita has spacer foam cups that allow nursing mothers to pull down the cup and not worry about getting permanent creases in the cups. The cups also feel light and airy, perfect for hot summer months. This is a full coverage bra that has easy to snap nursing clips you can unhook with one hand. The back feathers four rows of hooks and eyes, so you can wear it for a long time into your postpartum journey.
- Cups: Spacer foam molded
- Style: Full coverage
- Sizing: US Bra Sizing
- Material: 48% Nylon 37% Polyester 10% Elastane 5% Polyurethane
Bosome Besties Fit Notes
This bra runs true to size and is super comfortable. The spacer foam cups is a more breathable fabric for those who live in hot climates. This bra gives a nice round molded cup shape.
Definitely get some lingerie wash! We sell a brand called Soak in the shop. We highly recommend it! When you are ready to wash your bras:
1) Fill your sink with warm water.
2) Put 1 tsp of the soap in the water.
3) Put your bras in the water. If you have extra deodorant build put a little bit of extra soap on that area and work it in with your hands or a toothbrush.
4) Let your bras soak for about 20 minutes.
5) Softly ring them out.
6) Lay them on a towel or hang them to dry.
Do you know where I might purchase a similar bra that isn't a nursing bra.