Bra Care & Washing
Definitely get some lingerie wash! We sell a brand called Soak in the shop. We highly recommend it!
We don't recommend washing your bras in the washer machine, a lingerie bag or using regular laundry detergent on your bra. This combination will break down the elastics in the bra, the underwires will pop out of its casings, and make your bra not last as long.
When you are ready to wash your bras:
1) Fill your sink with warm water.
2) Put 1 tsp of the soap in the water.
3) Put your bras in the water. If you have extra deodorant build put a little bit of extra soap on that area and work it in with your hands or a toothbrush.
4) Let your bras soak for about 20 minutes.
5) Softly ring them out.
6) Lay them on a towel or hang them to dry.
We recommend you wash your bras every 1-2 weeks. We recommend smelling them and if they smell like body odor or have discoloration or deodorant on them, it's time wash your bra!
The average life of a bra is 6 months. You can make your bras last longer by having several to rotation. It's ideal to have 2-4 bras, this will help your bras last about a year. When you start to notice your bras are feeling uncomfortable, not supportive then it's time to get refitted and get some new bras.