Bra care/Washing FAQ
How often do you recommend washing your bras?
Definitely get some lingerie wash! We sell a brand called Soak in the shop. We highly recommend it! When you are ready to wash your bras:
1) Fill your sink with warm water.
2) Put 1 tsp of the soap in the water.
3) Put your bras in the water. If you have extra deodorant build put a little bit of extra soap on that area and work it in with your hands.
4) Let your bras soak for about 20 minutes. Wash any other areas like the armpits where deodorant can stick too.
5) Rinse and softly ring them out.
6) Lay them on a towel or hang them to dry.
How often should you wash your bras?
I recommend you wash your bras every 1-2 weeks. We recommend smelling them and if they smell like body odor or have discoloration or deodorant on them, it's time wash your bra!