This gorgeous French inspired bra has a four piece cup to shape and hold the breasts in a comfortable, beautiful, and firm fit. Full coverage and feminine details in this bra make it one of our new favorites.
- Cups: Cut and sewn seamed
- Minimize and shaper effect
- Style: Full coverage
- Sizing: US bra sizing
Bosom Besties Fit Notes
This is a GORGEOUS bra. The seams in the cups will minimize and make you look more narrow and slender in the bust. I can't get over the beautiful lace detail in the cup and on the straps.
Definitely get some lingerie wash! We sell a brand called Soak in the shop. We highly recommend it! When you are ready to wash your bras:
1) Fill your sink with warm water.
2) Put 1 tsp of the soap in the water.
3) Put your bras in the water. If you have extra deodorant build put a little bit of extra soap on that area and work it in with your hands or a toothbrush.
4) Let your bras soak for about 20 minutes.
5) Softly ring them out.
6) Lay them on a towel or hang them to dry.
I love the coverage on this bra and how pretty it is. The amount of lace is perfect for me. I like how it's fully lined, and the shaping I get from the cut and sewn cup. My only occasional worry is that with thin fitted shirts sometimes the lines of the sewn cups show through a little bit. Otherwise, comfortable (especially the straps, so soft) and pretty.
Out standing thank you for getting order to me quickly!
I was quite impressed with the service and expertise from the consultant. I will defiantly referred them to others.
Really makes a big difference in how I look and how my clothes fit and lay. Great!!
This bra is so comfortable but still structured! And it’s pretty.