Elomi Matilda (Cafe Au Lait)
Make the most of your natural silhouette with the Matilda Plunge Bra. Featuring contemporary bead embroidery. Three piece cups plus side support panels create forward shape, uplift and support. Moveable J-hook fastening allows the straps to be converted into a racerback strap style.
Check out this style in the current fashion colors!!
- Cups: Lined and seamed
- Minimize effect
- Style: Full coverage
- Sizing: UK bra sizing
- Hand wash only with our SOAK WASH
Best for fuller bust and fits true to size!
Definitely get some lingerie wash! We sell a brand called Soak in the shop. We highly recommend it! When you are ready to wash your bras:
1) Fill your sink with warm water.
2) Put 1 tsp of the soap in the water.
3) Put your bras in the water. If you have extra deodorant build put a little bit of extra soap on that area and work it in with your hands or a toothbrush.
4) Let your bras soak for about 20 minutes.
5) Softly ring them out.
6) Lay them on a towel or hang them to dry.
I didn’t realize this bra was going to be sheer, but that doesn’t mean it’s not supportive. As a woman in a larger body, I appreciate a bra that doesn’t make me feel like I’m wearing my grandmothers over the shoulder boulder holster. My only complaint is that the gore doesn’t fit quite right (too high or too low?) and digs in to my skin by the end of the day. I just rotate with my other bra and it’s not too devastating. 😁