Hotmilk Warrior Plunge Bra *Final Sale*
Be the warrior you are with our Warrior Plunge Bra perfect for pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond. Featuring a v neckline in textured lace, discreet magnetic maternity clips, and a strap style side sling. Contouring foam cup with flexiwire support ensures lift and shape are not compromised. Featuring an edgy lace back, all angles are covered.
- Perfect support for both pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Flexi wire contouring foam cup bra for maximum comfort and support
- Contour cup for a smooth line
- V neckline in textured lace
- Side Sling for great skin to skin contact
- Easy one-handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- Discreet rose gold hardware
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Edgy lace back
- Uncompromised lift & shape
FIT TIP - The band is slightly firmer than other styles and the cup is half a size smaller if you are fuller in the top of the bust.
Definitely get some lingerie wash! We sell a brand called Soak in the shop. We highly recommend it! When you are ready to wash your bras:
1) Fill your sink with warm water.
2) Put 1 tsp of the soap in the water.
3) Put your bras in the water. If you have extra deodorant build put a little bit of extra soap on that area and work it in with your hands or a toothbrush.
4) Let your bras soak for about 20 minutes.
5) Softly ring them out.
6) Lay them on a towel or hang them to dry.
*Clearance Items are Final Sale*
This bra is beautiful for a nursing bra especially! That said, I probably wouldn’t buy it again. The lace is already stretching out from pulling the flaps down to nurse, so anytime I bend over now (which happens a lot with a baby and toddler) I get a nip-slip as my breasts fall out of the bra.
Additionally the placement of the inner lining is a bit off, as it just barely doesn’t cover the nipple. I was hoping it would mask my prominent nursing nipples better but with the extra padding missing my nipple and only having the lace to cover it, it doesn’t hide the nipple.
I do love the thick band for support, but if you have any sort of postpartum belly at all (and I do mean at all… cause my belly has shrunken back quite a bit) the band will fold up on itself and not stay laying flat.
The bra really is beautiful! But I just feel like that makes it even more of a let down. I really wanted this to be a great supportive and beautiful bra and it’s just not holding up at all like I hoped it would. Probably wouldn’t buy it again.