Louisa Bracq Bybliss Shorty Panties
The Louisa Bracq Bybliss collection refers to the personal collection of jewelry designer Victoire Castellane entitled "Fleurs d'excess". Bybliss is a plant and floral collection composed of graphics reminiscent of collage effects. The back of the model is stretchy and lined with tulle, offering you optimal comfort in all circumstances.
Pair with the Bybliss Emboitant for the fuller busted gals and the Bybliss Foulard for the less full busted gals.
Definitely get some lingerie wash! We sell a brand called Soak in the shop. We highly recommend it! When you are ready to wash your bras:
1) Fill your sink with warm water.
2) Put 1 tsp of the soap in the water.
3) Put your bras in the water. If you have extra deodorant build put a little bit of extra soap on that area and work it in with your hands or a toothbrush.
4) Let your bras soak for about 20 minutes.
5) Softly ring them out.
6) Lay them on a towel or hang them to dry.