Louisa Bracq Horta Emboitant *Final Sale*
Another French beauty!! Underwired bra in satin microfiber is incomparable softness. This line adorned with geometric embroidery with herringbone and wave patterns. The 3-part cups wrap and slightly center the bust for a naturally rounded curve and perfect fit. The elasticated back band with side reinforcements provide a better fit. Small jewel between the cups for a touch of elegance. Wide adjustable straps.
Pair with the Horta Panties!
- US Sizing
- 83% Polyamide, 15% Elastane, 2% Polyester
Bra Fit Tip
**We recommend going down one cup size, as this bra runs fuller in the cup.
Definitely get some lingerie wash! We sell a brand called Soak in the shop. We highly recommend it! When you are ready to wash your bras:
1) Fill your sink with warm water.
2) Put 1 tsp of the soap in the water.
3) Put your bras in the water. If you have extra deodorant build put a little bit of extra soap on that area and work it in with your hands or a toothbrush.
4) Let your bras soak for about 20 minutes.
5) Softly ring them out.
6) Lay them on a towel or hang them to dry.
*Clearance Items are Final Sale*
I love [****] bras! They are so incredibly comfortable and soft! My spouse cannot get enough of how soft it is! I'm currently pregnant and needed to go up some sizes, this bra is so comfortable while the rest of me is not. It's more stretchy than other my other bra, but still stays in place and does it's job. I think this is what makes it have that extra level of comfort. It also just looks so beautiful! It is a little more costly, but totally worth it!